Friday 28 November 2014

The Government are trying to stop me from publishing this . . .

It must be a couple of years ago now easily, and a condition I have called peripheral neuropathy, where the nerves in my legs are dying back partly because of the medication for a complaint that I have, and partly because I made the complaint. "Oy! I've got this complaint!" which gave me medication . . .  (already made that sick joke ANYWAY. . .)

The upshot is that over a period of time I have reached the sunlit uplands of the high Sixties (69 in March), but medically I am a mess.  I am independent but cannot drive as I am a reasonably stable epileptic.  I have chronically restless legs, but I can still get around very independently on public transport.  My hobby is photography, mainly around large cities on public transport with 2 or 3 km walking.  I recently gave my Doctor a suggestion that I was not yet ready for a walking stick, but I feel that perhaps I have not been looking at this problem in the proper way.

Who's a Chartered Engineer?  Who's always looking for room for a bottle of water/ some food/ a camera bag/ wet weather clothes/ a built in tripod/ a seat?!!! /Documents    ?

Could this be worked up into a bag with wheels which could be taken onto a plane?  Which brings us to the legals?

Who can advise on the legals?

Are there legal maxima which apply only to Seniors?

If I started off with an old zimmer frame or similar, what could I attach to it?  What minefield of regulations and inspectors would I attract to it?  What plans would I need?

If anyone can comment please feel free to contact me on sidebothamjohn@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment